sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2021

Doodle

 Made a small thing with those new sprites I made. With the pletora on games I want to eventually try to replicate, I decided to give it a try, in this case, an isometric platformer (Solstice).

Definitively di not expect all the problem solving just to get something resembling a jump working; since everything has to be faked, and the physics engine can do little to help you. Of course, the easiest solution, is making the thing #d and just use spites instead of meshes, but I'm not about to dabble into 3d just yet, besides, if they could figure it out back in the day when 3d didn't even existed, I should be able to come up with something.

Don't expect anything big, this was made in basically a day, just move and jump, but at least I got my feet wet for when I try the real thing.

DOWNLOAD (pass is chibitsuko)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....