lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

Progress Update

 Well, the customizable keys haven't gone very well so far. Since REmake 3 happened last week, and all the tuts I've encountered, they are somewhat more advance too what I currently know of Godot, so it's gonna take a little while. So, I'm changing that part of the road map for having a working slide and double jump, which are 90% done, double jump is done, the slide "works", but not as I want, once I get that done, I'll update the demo again, oh and also already made their respective items so they can be collected.

3 comentarios:

  1. Pide dinero por un proyecto que no avanza, claramente una estafa.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Es verdad....Solo hace algunos dibujos y nos hace creer que avanza con el juego xD Culpa nuestra por creerle

      Eliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....