martes, 13 de octubre de 2020

Streaming Schedule

I'm trying to come up with some sort of schedule. I really want to stream more consistently from now on. Think I'll start with doing 4hr streams, at least 3 days a week and see where that takes me. These are the only 3 things I can stream, the art stream would be either working on animations, or making lewd draws, I'm thinking maybe doing viewer requests, since one of the things I have trouble with, is figuring what to do on stream; don't like the idea to just start with a white canvas and trying to figure out what to do right then; who knows, maybe making like quick dirty requets might get me inspired and do an actual thing.As for the actual schedule, I'm betting 90% will vote for the weekend, but if you have another suggestion go ahead.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....