martes, 16 de febrero de 2021

Chibi SpacEscape public version V.035

 Here's the version that I was talking about in the last post, available earlier for patrons, just follow the link to get yours.
Chibi SpacEscape Ver0.35 | UrielManX7 on Patreon

Progress so far.

Last week something came over me, and I went in a pretty good developing craze, and the version I'm rocking now looks nothing like the one above, so much changed I won't ever bother trying to summarize, might as well start the changelog from this one forward. I'm pretty close to have it ready, so I'll wait until, and again, patrons will have it a week earlier, after it will release to the public.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....