viernes, 26 de febrero de 2021

Unstable branch uploaded on Patreon

 Also, here's the public version 0.4.

ChibiSpacEscape Ver.0.4 -Unstable- | UrielManX7 on Patreon

Known Issues:

-Going down the semi solid platforms got somehow screwed and is now performed by pressing just DOWN

-Speed bug with the dash skill, if you press the dash continually with out pressing a direction, your speed will keep adding and you'll get yeeted out of bounds

 I expect the next version to have toggleable clothes in some way, either by a debug button press, or just regular damage.

The other thing I need to work on, is enemy AI, gonna try implementing something called finite state machines, which, ironically, I did learned in college, but they were taught to me in such a horrible way, and the experience was so miserable, that it never crossed my mind  they could be useful here in video game making.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....