viernes, 4 de junio de 2021

On the Patreon situation

 Currently trying to sort this one out. Long story short, I should have sticked to my guns and use the page solely as a tip jar and not post anything there.

As a precaution, if you have pledge, please back out of it, because if the situation is not solved by the 1st of next month, all the pledges will go to Patreon, and I don't think anyone wants to give them free money.

I will still keep using Patreon tho, worst case scenario I will just make a new account focusing on art to avoid further issues. I'll keep you posted.

2 comentarios:

  1. Try and go to Subscribestar. Patreon is cracking down hard on sexual stuff again.
    Substar doesn't care. Just a suggestion.

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....