domingo, 20 de junio de 2021

Stream #6/20/21

 What the hell did I do this time?

- Worked on more animations for the chibi wolf: sleeping, waking up, barking, and a little setup for the sprites for exporting into Godot.

- Inking on a sketch I did of Futastuko getting nailed by tentacles.

Thanks to the batreon fiasco, I had to set up a new page (link is the last one in the right side of the blog), and made a new gmail account; on the bright side, that means another google drive, so I can post more VODs of streams there.

Link

Password for the file is chibitsuko (remember that winzip is garbacchio, use winrar or 7zip to unpack) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....