miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

Chibi SpacEscape Ver. 045 - Public-

 ChibiSpacEscape Ver. 0.45 -Unstable- | UrielManX7 on Patreon

Password is chibitsuko

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In other news

I already finished testing the whole sprite swapping thing, and it's working now, right now I have 6 versions:

  • Normal
  • Normal but without the jacket
  • Nude with jacket
  • Nude with no jacket
  • Futa
  • Futa with jacket
So, the question if "there is gonna be alternate outfits" is yes AND no. When I make the remake, it will have other outfits to change into, but it's not gonna be like in the Flash version with different layers, aka underwear and main clothing; that'll make way too much sprite sheets, as I would need one for each combination of things, and I already can tell a difference in loading time with just these 6; but if there was even gonna be alternate outfits, this is the only way, so.

Also, I have it set it up with it's own hp, right now the jacket has 25hp and the suit 25, so if you get 25 points of damage you end naked, and since there's no items other than a recovery hp one, I made it so you regain clothes when you go back to full hp; not that the shit brings any type of challenge whatsoever to even worry about losing hp in the first place.

So next in line still is enemy AI, but even with that I don't feel like there's enough content to justify another version, this thing needs and objective, instead of just running around, so I will working on adding some good'ol key cards for doors, and restructuring the levels so the skills are required to advance, and, with the amount of variables there are right now, it is time to start working on the save system too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....