martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

"Weekly" Report

I spent all day yesterday working on the pause menu.
This is like the 4th iteration of the design, still not done tho.

I also made a little animation of Chibi's legs giving up and falling when she's defeated, then the game fades to black and you get the game over screen. I'll expand on it having a dialogue box pop up with her basically saying she surrenders so the enemies can have their way with her.

Also, I'll add 2 new parameters to Chibi's stats: Lust and Arousal.
Arousal works as you would expect, being controlled by the sex animations.
Lust, in the other hand, will increase each time arousal gets maxed out, and if Lust gets maxed out, then you get a GoR/bad ending thingy.





3 comentarios:

  1. What? Since when Chibi art style? Will you ever go back to your original art style? I have to be honest - I like the original style more

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This will be a spectacular game! Please add a function to disable the audio.

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....