domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2020

SpacEscape Final Version

 Well, it is done. This is the final update for the flash version of the game. Whatever was left unfinished, will be left as that. I just needed to put this behind me in order to move forward.

I'd like to thank you for your patience, I know I'm a lazy sob, but know that I intend to see this shit through. Now, before some silly of you thinks it, I'M NOT SAYING GOOD BYE. This is me merely closing the flash game chapter down. I'm still making SpacEscape, the real one, in godot.

I'll leave the link HERE and also update the right bar. If you already have the previous version (Feb/20) there's really nothing new regarding the game itself, save for the included animations for the jellyfish and the wasp, you can find them in the folder "not included animations" .

Now, on to keep working on the chibi game and then remake SpacEscape; I feel like I've said this a million times.

6 comentarios:

  1. No Pen Name Girl did an awesome job with the animations! Thanks for not letting them stay in development hell, Uriel!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Animations Are kinda hot! :D

    Looking for the New Chibi Game :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awesome! The jellyfish/wasp are great. Can't wait to see your future projects. From the gifs you've shared, the chibi game looks like it will be pretty nice, as well. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really think your games are amazing, i've played a lot of h games yet yours beats them easely, keep going man !

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....