sábado, 27 de marzo de 2021

Been busy being distracted watching Lupan the 3rd, but now I'm back.

It was a quick distraction. I ended up watching only the most recent ones, the original did not age very well, like at all.

The "stamina" of the guns is done. Each shot fills the bar a little while it's constantly trying to get to 0, if it fills, you can't shoot for a time and then the bar resets. And each weapon fills it and depletes it at a different rate. The real inspiration came from an old SNES game called Cybernator, but for all you whipersnappers, think the plasma gun from Halo. I mainly added this to try and balance the combat a bit, you gotta be careful how much you are gonna let the player do or the game becomes dull and brain dead. Furthermore, I'll work to make each weapon have a different rate of fire, right now you can shoot as fast as your finger can mash, although now with the overheat thing, maybe I can leave it at that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....