lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

A Quickie

Hello everyone.

Just dropped by to do a quick update.
Looks like I finally nailed the spawning bug, turns out that the enemies WERE respawning, but for some odd reason I cannot fathom (must be Flash related) the enemy spawned on a different coordinate, even when the respawing axis were fixed, anyhow it seems that the error happens after you run for quite a bit back and forth on the stage (which I assume most of you did, I never did it myself  'cause I knew where all was), so I just made it so the enemies are removed if you get too far away, and the plus in that is that it will help on the frame rate, because enemies that you don't see won't be there all the time, just when they are needed, so in the end this looks like a happy ending, only time will tell...

Regards.

2 comentarios:

  1. Appreciate the update, mate. Good luck on the rest~
    I'm looking forward to seeing how those "Sectors" are used. :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I am hoping that there is a way to show the flash game in the browser, I've seen it down on E621, also with large text based games such as Nimin or CoC

    I hope it is possible. I'm sorry, I simply do not trust Mediafire, too many virus bearing ads and spamware.

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....