domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

SpacEscape Demo ver111818

No...You're not dreaming, nor is this a cruel April fools joke (it's mid November, com'on guys), you are reading correctly.

Some of you discord lurkers may still remember; I mentioned a couple weeks ago I wanted to start working on the flash version of the game on stream, doing some debugging session real time;you know, leave it as polished as it can be so I can properly close that chapter and the focus on working on the new engine (haven't chose one yet). But the laziness was starting to creep in, so the other day I decided to just go for it, I knew if I set a date it would only end in dis motivation for me. Anyway, long story short, I squashed a couple bugs, that I thought were bugs, but after checking the latest version, they weren't even there, seems in the inter I made quite a few changes, so I ended up having to put the shit into a playable level again, and then I can start the polishing; but no new content, don't go and get your hopes up, this shit is staying like this in terms of content, no sense of adding more shit when I'm about to start anew in a better environment; but, you know, as I've said, I want to leave it as nicely finished as possibly, in case I die during the war, at least that will remain as my legacy ;V

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go to the bunker and cover in fear to the monstrous tidal wave of bug reports incoming after this.

14 comentarios:

  1. I'll have to remember myself to erase the old file.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice. Is there a way to play in Fullscreen without the game zoomed in each time the map change?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No. I messed with that at the start way back in the day but it was too much of a hassle.

      Eliminar
    2. A bush fix I use is to use a magnifier tool. The screen simulates full screen by zooming in.

      Eliminar
    3. There's also I program called sizer that let's you change any window to whatever resolution you want. I used it on some H rpg maker games that didn't allow for fullscreen.

      Eliminar
  3. Nice. But I somehow can't star the game on Easy or Hard after beating it on Normal. Do I need to get all the items?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks man, but it seems the wolf pounce animation is still bugged. It never moves forward, so I can attack it non stop and it never reaches me.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. eu amo esse jogo <3

    i love this game <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. he visto que hay 2 enemigos como "unknown
    ", hay forma de desbloquearlos?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Gotta feel sympathy for him, don´t ya?
    Thats why I keep checking like once a week. I love his game and I enjoy his humor he never looses.
    And damn we all know that is quite a skill on the internet as a publisher of anything

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hello for some reason every time i try to download the zipe is always invalid can you fix this? please

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....