jueves, 17 de enero de 2019

Small FYI

So, wadda ya now? I got another Mitsuko commission.
Also, when I was posting this on Pixiv, I realized I don't had a one link easy for linking to my commission page, since that one was on tumblr and tumblr is now dead, so I decided to transfer that to here, so, yeah, just fyi there's a commission info page at the top.

Oh, and also at the time of this, someone brought to my attention that the link to the Hentaification of Haruhi Suzumiya was out, so I guess they finally nuke it...fucking DA, oh well, it's been like a couple years I hadn't use that site anyways, so I'll guess I'll have to kinda convert the blog into my al-purpose hub huh? I'll begin adding that one in the OTHER GAMES page.

So, nothing more to report.




3 comentarios:

  1. is nice to see the non chibi mitzuko again :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Damn right :D
    Normal Mitsuko is Babe!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WoW!
    That one is truly amazing.
    Guess I have no choice but faving it on my hentai-foundry account right away when I log back into there!

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....