sábado, 13 de julio de 2019

Art Blog is Live now.

I made (or rather, finished, I had had it for years), a separated blog, for the art, you know, like a central hub for all the things I've uploaded, I was actually surprised how more efficient is to have a gallery here than in all the other sites, since here I can dump all images in one page, instead of having to scroll and scroll and wait for loading, or loading the next gallery page like everywhere else.

Anyway, more info in the blog, if you're interested, link will be always in the top navigation panel with all the other links.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....