viernes, 15 de diciembre de 2023

Flying away

Hey, how do you guys find this design still? 
One of the many ideas I didn't get to implement in SE was an introduction shooter level, like in an old NES game called Guardian legend (Legend of Guardic). 
The idea is having a short space shooter section (I'm thinking top-down), shooting asteroids, or maybe some drone type of enemy; maybe chibi has to fight the station's automatic defense system in order to get in, and maybe one main objective throughout the game will be disabling security systems in order to gain access to more sections of the station, while capturing specimens to lift the quarantine lock down (man, I just realized that was actually the plot in the very first old versions of SE, even had a whole ass ripped intro with assets from Bionic Commando) and escape the station.

Though still I have to come up with a reason why chibi goes in there in the first place.


 

1 comentario:

  1. The ship design is okay I think. The side, front and back looks good.

    It's really only the top down angle I seem to want to fine tune. I think It might need a window shield, or some viewing glass for the front.

    But then as I wrote that, I made self doubt.

    The ship can, and does employ a self piloting mode.

    So, my own reasoning falls flat since opaque frontal view is not a necessity.

    *Shrug*

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....