lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2023

Report

 Added the normal jump and atk jump tp the wolf as well as adding some stagger animation to both enemies when hit with a charged attack. I also added a small (albeit game breaking) pushback when you hit them with a regular shoot, the idea is if you spam bullets on them, they get slowed down, but I need to work on that.
I also added s chase timer because before it was like mandatory whenever you hit an enemy so they could do nothing but chase instead of getting hit, chase you and attack you. Buuut as expected just doing that broke a whole lot of shit because when the timer ended it was overriding the state of the enemy so all kinds of wonky behaviors were happening Still happening, that's whay I don't have a video this time, it all ended too borked I'm embarrassed to show. I swear to god, I spend 10% of the time actually adding shit and the rest trying to fix whatever the new thing broke.

Oh, and lastly, I added a "bored" idle animation if you let chibi still for 15 secs, inspired by CSoTN.



4 comentarios:

  1. Nice update , its rolling pretty dam good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Futa Friday lives in our hearts!
    I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't know you had been gone for half a month from discord.

    It kinda depressed me.
    I still want to work on those silly Chibitsuko rhyming adventure fan fictions, but now my main venue for showing them off to all your groupies is pretty much disintegrated.
    Unless you allow me to post the files on your Fan Art page here on the blog?

    I wanna be a good bento and cheer you on with what lame literature I'm capable of.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Here on the blog would be great in my opinion could use some life again

      Eliminar
    2. I guess that would be ok.
      I guess there's some value to have an official forum, but where oh where? The internet is not a safe place anymore.

      Eliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....